Chiropractic Care “A True Touchdown for The NFL”
Chiropractic Care has been around since 1895, and treats the cause of the pain rather than hide the symptoms like many medications used today.
- Some people continue to be skeptical about Chiropractic Care; however, this treatment has proven to change the lives of millions of people.
- For example, Chiropractic Care is now a necessity for players in the NFL. All 32 Professional Football teams have chiropractors on staff and there has been a huge difference in the health of these players.
- Jerry Rice, who is a 2010 Hall of Fame inductee, stated, “I did a lot of things to stay in the game, but regular visits to my chiropractor made all the difference.” This shows how important chiropractic care is for any individual.
- Due to the significance of Chiropractic Care, the (PFCS) Professional Football Chiropractic Society was formed. “Our main goal is to provide consistency among constituents, as we take the best practices from each alliance and create a template to apply to chiropractors who work with other pro sports” This is a line by the PFCS that shows their commitment to provide the best services to Football players across the board.
- It is great that many organizations are now choosing alternative approaches to improve the health and quality of life of their athletes. The point of having chiropractors on staff is to for manage and prevent injuries and has shown to be vital for optimizing athletic performance.
- Another player who swears by Chiropractic Care is Reggie Bush. He stated that Chiropractic Care was as important to him as staying on top of his game and being healthy. Bush has been treating since high school, and continues to do so.
- Football is a full contact sport, where many injuries occur, and that is why a Chiropractor is a necessity to have on staff. Professional Football players are mostly treated for neuromusculoskeletal strain injuries. Some examples of neuromusculoskeletal injuries include whiplash injuries, low back pain, neck pain, and hamstring and quadriceps strains. The Professional Football Chiropractic Society said that on average, the Team Chiropractor gives about thirty to fifty adjustments per week.
- Some of the benefits of Chiropractic Care include: education on preventing injuries, decreased or elimination of pain, non-invasive and treatment without drugs, treatment of actual injury rather than taking medication to only hide the symptoms, increased strength and stamina, and improved mobility.
If Chiropractic Care has made such a positive impact on Professional Football players, imagine what it can do for you and your family!